Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Testbed 6 - the "Mothership"

The last piece in the jigsaw is of course the Wemos D1 mini, which runs everything. So here, she is: the "starship enterprise" ready to boldly go...well, onto my landing to be precise.


Once in place, I can do a final full systems test and get the raspberry Pi NODE-RED controller ironed out.

Before that happens I'm going to build a "production" wall switch using the ESP-01S + touch controller and wire it up to the mains.

Finally, I will put together some videos showing it all working "without its clothes on" including the NODE-RED controller and the Esparto live web interface built-in to each device.

Then...phew!...I may will release the long-overdue Esparto v2.0. Anyone can then download and use it on Sonoff, Wemos D1, NodeMCU, ESP-01S etc which will reduce the 6months+ lead-time its taken me to about 15 minutes to get a fully functional MQTT-controlled IOT box up and running.

My next post will be a "sneak preview" of Esparto v2.0 as running on the very piece of "Heath Robinson" junk you see above...




No comments:

Post a Comment